19.—23. červen 2023
Ústav molekulární genetiky AV ČR
registrace do 15. dubna 2023
The purpose of the 5-day workshop is to create a multidisciplinary meeting representing various research approaches most used in studies on the cell nucleus structure, functions, and relationships and contribute to our understanding of genome functioning, cancer development, diagnostics and cure. The workshop aims to promote expert contacts between scientists across all borders, support young researchers and provide the opportunity to develop their research to its fullest potential. The workshop will be enhanced by its informal and friendly atmosphere reflected in its social program and an engagement of the industry partners in the included exhibition.
The main part of the WBW consists of the following sessions:
- Nuclear Compartments and Gene Expression
- Nuclear Lipids and Phase Separation in Health and Disease (organized as a workshop of the COST Action 19105)
- DNA Replication, Repair, Disease
- Novel Methods in Nuclear Research and Diagnostics
- Pathogenesis and Cancer (organized as a Symposium of the Society for Histochemistry)
Oral lectures will be complemented by a Poster session and ceremonies to award the Wilhelm Bernhard Medal and a Young Researcher Award.
The Workshop is supported by the International Visegrad fund, Society for Histochemistry and COST and with the intention to encourage the young researchers, a number of stipends will be granted to successful applicants.
Please visit the official WBW website or contact us at @email
We are looking forward to your participation.