Guide for Applicants Point – Internationalisation of Charles University
Point scheme provides financial support for short-term international mobilities. It is based on Rector’s Directive No. 10/2020. Please, read it carefully before submitting your application.
Students can receive grants for the following short-term (usually up to 3 weeks) international activities:
- participation in summer schools abroad (does not apply to language courses),
- unpaid student internships (up to a maximum of 3 weeks),
- participation in International competitions and championships,
- participation in Student conferences abroad or
- taking part in negotiations related to the internationalization of Charles University
Faculties can receive financial support for:
- short-term trips of academic staff and student representatives to meetings within international university networks (such as Coimbra, LERU, UNICA, Europaeum, etc.)
- short-term trips of academic staff in relation to preparation of international projects
- organisation of international summer schools of a non-profit nature
Applications can be submitted:
• twice a year: from 1 April to 30 April (spring round) and from 1 November to 30 November (autumn round).
• electronically via an online application (UK internal competitions system)
More information on the UK website.