The Second Faculty accepts two methods of paying tuition fees.
Payment in your own currency
The Second Faculty of Medicine has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions, the worlds largest specialist provider of international payment services, to provide you with a simple and cost-effective method of paying tuition fees in your own currency. Please click here (on the button below) to pay now:
This online application will allow you to:
- Pay CZK fees (tuition) in a currency of your choice using domestic bank transfer
- Use time and cost-effective payment method and minimize your banking fees
- Promptly allocate your funds, saving your time and money
- Send your payments in fast and easy way via user-friendly online application
- Faculty will be credited the full amount in their domestic currency
You should enter your identification data, using your ISIC number, on the first page, then press NEXT to continue with the payment process in four easy steps. All fields marked * are required. Accurate information will ensure that funds are promptly allocated to the student account at the Faculty. If a sponsor/parent is paying on behalf of you, their information will also have to be entered at the later stage. To complete the process, just initiate a transfer from your bank account within two days, per instructions generated. For more information and help please
- see video tutorial
- contact @email
- contact WU's student support on @email or phone number 01733 871 871
Payment in Czech crowns (CZK)
|Bank account name||Univerzita Karlova v Praze, 2. lékařská fakulta
Charles University in Prague, 2nd Faculty of Medicine
|Bank account no.
(only for payments in CZK)
|CZK 37530021/0100 IBAN CZ3401000000000037530021|
|Bank address||Komerční banka, a. s., Na Příkopě 33, čp. 969, 114 07 Praha 1|
|SWIFT||KOMB CZ PP|
Please remember that for the bank transfer of the university fee it’s necessary to mention the following information in the Payment Order note:
- full name and surname of the student
- year of study
- student's ISIC card number
- Variable symbol: student's ISIC card number (use for transfer from a bank account at a Czech bank).
All the bank charges and other expenses are going at the expense of the payer.
If a student is going to pay tuition in another currency, the binding exchange rate is that of the Czech National Bank (ČNB) on the day that payment is credited to the account of the Faculty.