Guide for Applicants Point – Internationalisation of Charles University
Point scheme provides financial support for short-term international mobilities held in the future. It is based on Rector’s Directive No. 10/2020.
Students can receive grants for the following short-term (usually up to 3 weeks) international activities:
- participation in summer schools abroad (does not apply to language courses),
- unpaid student internships (up to a maximum of 3 weeks),
- participation in International competitions and championships,
- participation in Student conferences abroad or
- taking part in negotiations related to the internationalization of Charles University
Faculties can receive financial support for organisation of international summer schools of a non-profit nature.
Applications can be submitted from 1 to 30 November 2023 4 p.m. (autumn round) electronically via an online application (UK internal competitions system).
More information on the UK website.