The student's obligation is to regularly enter the so-called annual ISP evaluation for the given academic year electronically into the SIS module for each year of study and sent it to the supervisor. The supervisor and then the SAB of the doctoral study programme comment on the evaluation. The annual evaluation is no longer submitted in writing, the submission is only done electronically in the SIS. The responsibilities of the ISP must be specific and verifiable for each academic year. It is essential that the student completes all data regarding his/her studies (i.e. all sections, in particular: dissertation work and the procedure for the preparation of the work, the course of study and an overview of responsibilities), including the annotation of the project as an appendix. The evaluation must be completed by all students who completed at least one day in a given academic year, including those who have interrupted their studies. The evaluation does not only apply to those students who had their studies interrupted throughout the academic year.
We recommend making it clear from each ISP update, which specific plan responsibilities are prescribed for a particular academic year. Reasons must be given for non-compliance. If you have fulfilled all obligations, including SDE, describe in detail the specific activities planned for the next academic year in the preparation of the dissertation, or. publications to provide a basis for further annual evaluations. In order to be able to establish an annual evaluation and match subjects, it is necessary to provide a reference to the Department for PhD Study with proof of fulfilled obligations (copy or scan of the index, or a certificate of completion of courses and examinations). The annual evaluation takes place during July and August.
The annual evaluation must include:
- Completion of records on publishing activities in OBD - mainly applies to scientific publications.
- Addition of internships to the SIS in case they have not yet been entered there - it mainly concerns internships longer than 30 days, which are taken into account in the evaluation of doctoral students, study programs and the faculty. Doctoral students will submit an internship in the Record of Internships in the SIS application, and after the internship has been approved by the supervisor, the fulfilment of the obligation will be recorded in the report on studies in the SIS by the clerk.
- Addition of new study obligations related to the preparation for the SDE or processing of the dissertation (or a reasoned request for removal from the plan of previously enrolled obligations) in agreement with the supervisor, registration of subjects, including SDE.
- Comments on previously and currently registered duties and on the progress in the preparation of the dissertation.
- Pairing of registered duties with completed subjects in the SIS; the results must be entered in the SIS by the clerk.
- Pairing publications with OBD records – if the publication is not yet in OBD, first insert the record into the OBD and only then pair the records in the annual evaluation.
- Possibility to insert files with publications, resp. posters or abstracts from conferences.
- Pairing grants with registered records in relevant databases.
- Complementing the pedagogical activity related to the preparation for the doctoral examination or the processing of the dissertation (especially by pairing with the data entered in the SIS).
- Pairing traineeships with records registered in the SIS in the Internships Register application (provided that they have been entered in the SIS; records cannot be entered retrospectively).
- Completion of the final summary of ISP performance for the relevant academic year.
- Handing over the prepared documents to the supervisor.
During the creation of the AE, we recommend active cooperation with supervisors when entering and editing data. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that after sending the evaluation to the supervisor, it will no longer be possible to further edit the evaluation, i.e. that it will no longer be possible to fill in, edit or send anything afterwards.