Mobility Fund – Call for Applications 2021
The Charles University Mobility Fund announces call for submitting applications for the autumn round of 2021-2. Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application. Deadline for submitting applications is 18 October 2021 (midnight).
More information: Mrs Pavla Byrne at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Mobility Fund of Charles University (“MF CU”) was established in 2001 in order to support, initiate and expand the University’s international relations and cooperation.
Financial support from the Rector’s Mobility Fund may be granted to both students, academic staff and visiting academic staff, especially for:
- study for a period of one or two semesters at a foreign university
- stays of foreign university staff or researchers at the Charles University
- study of foreign students at the Charles University
- participation of students in international study or professional events abroad
- short-term scientific and research stays abroad
- stays abroad of 3 weeks and longer
The Mobility Fund generally announces two calls for submitting applications per year, one with a deadline in March, and one in October. Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application.
Before submitting your application:
- have a clearly written program of your stay abroad (e.g .completion of doctoral thesis)
- preference is given to stays of several months
- you must submit an invitation letter from the foreign institution proving their interest to host you as a student / researcher / member of staff
- it is necessary to have a recommendation of your faculty
- read up the Rectors’s Measure
Every outgoing student and doctoral student is obliged to register his / her stay in the SIS application before departure. Before leaving abroad, it is necessary to submit a signed Declaration – to Mrs Pavla Byrne.
Upon your return, you need to upload a proof of the foreign stay and submit a final report to web application.
Contact person at our faculty: Mrs Pavla Byrne at the Department of Foreign Affairs.