Mobility Fund – Call for Applications 2023
Charles University announces call for submitting applications for the spring round of 2023-1 of Mobility Fund. Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application. Deadline is 13 March 2023 at 2 p.m.
More information: Mrs Pavla Byrne at the Department for Foreign Affairs.
The Mobility Fund of Charles University (“MF CU”) supports, initiates and expands the University’s international relations and cooperation.
Financial support from the Rector’s Mobility Fund may be granted to both students and academic staff, especially for:
- study at a university abroad based on inter-university agreement or cotutelle and free movers.
- stays of foreign university staff or researchers at the Charles University
- study of foreign students at the Charles University
- scientific and research stays abroad
- stays abroad of 4 weeks and longer
- it will only ever fund future travel plans
The Mobility Fund generally announces two calls for submitting applications per year, one with a deadline in March, and one in October. Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application.
- have a clearly written program of your stay (e.g .completion of doctoral thesis)
- submit invitation / acceptance letter from the foreign institution proving their interest to host you as a student / researcher / member of staff
- obtain recommendation of your home faculty
- read up the Rectors’s Measure and the documents in the attachement
Every outgoing student and doctoral student is obliged to register his / her stay in the SIS application before departure.
Upon your return, you need to upload a proof of the foreign stay and submit a final report to web application.
Contact person at our faculty: Mrs Pavla Byrne at the Department for Foreign Affairs.