- Announcement of Exam Dates
Exam dates will be announced on SIS during the week 9 of the winter semester at the latest. All exam dates for the winter examination period will be announced, including:
- Pre-term dates (can be completed after fulfillment of study requirements necessary for examination, enrollment will be possible only for students who obtain a sufficient number of points from 2 tests of winter semester. Cut – off to be determined by Head of Department.) Dates for regular examination period of the winter semester
- Dates in the first two weeks of the summer semester, however only for re-examination (i.e., second and third attempts)
- Regular examination period of the summer semester
- In September, before the start of the new academic year, however only for re-examination. The last date can be listed no later than one week before the beginning of the next academic year.
- Rules for registering for the exam and cancellation
The start of registration for examination dates will be listed on SIS and will vary between individual groupings of examination dates.
- Pre-term and regular examination dates of the winter semester: from the week 10 of the winter semester
- Dates of the summer semester and summer examination period: immediately after their announcement
Registration for an examination date will be possible until 1 day prior to the particular date.
Cancellation will be allowed to be done max. 48 hours prior to the date of the exam.
Registration for the 2nd re-examination (i.e. third attempt) cannot be done via SIS, but a student is requested to contact the secretariat of the Department of Medical Microbiology directly to get registered.
- Failure to turn out and apology
The student who fails to turn up for the exam that he/she registered for and he/she did not apologize beforehand, he/she is not classified, but the attempt is lost (Study and Exam rules, point 8.14). A student must apologise to the Head of the department (or to his deputy) in writing or by email, giving a reason for their no show.
A student can take an examination for three times as a maximum, i.e. the student is entitled to undergo two re-examinations. However, if the student does not exploit the options within the set of examination dates, this does not entitle him/her to a special date of examination to be appointed for him/her. No ‘Dean terms’ are allowed.