Conditions for Admission of Students of Other Medical Faculties Who Wish to Continue Their Studies at the Second Faculty of Medicine
Validity: 4. 9. 2017
Effective from: 1. 11. 2017
Conditions for admission according to § 49, par. 3 Law no. 111/98 col. About universities, as amended
- Filing of an application for study, including all necessary requirements and confirmation of receipt of Admission fee, by 28 February of the given year (when transferring to Czech language courses).
- Filing of an application for admission without entry exam by 28 February of the given year, including full justification for the request (when transferring to Czech language courses).
- Filing of an application for admission without entry exam by 28 February of the given year, including full justification for the request (when transferring to English language courses).
- Completion of all study requirements for the year of study in which the student is currently enrolled, evidence of which shall be submitted by the student by 31 August of the given year.
- Transferring to either the first or the final year of the study programme is not possible.
- Transfer is only possible within an identical study programme and/or study course.
The Dean of the Faculty may admit the applicant when
- The applicant fulfils conditions A through C.
- No more than three differential credits (assessments) shall be required following comparison of the two Faculties' study programmes.
- The applicant has passed the Czech language exam while transferring to the 4th or 5th year of English language general medicine course (corresponding to the Czech language exam in the 3rd year of the Second Faculty of Medicine).
- The Applicant's grade average is lower then 1.5, including repeated exams.
- There is sufficient capacity in the bachelor degree courses.
The Dean of Faculty will consider each request individually and issue the final decision.