The Charles University Mobility Fund announces call for submitting applications for the winter semester of academic year 2020/2021
The Charles University Mobility Fund announces call for submitting applications for the winter semester of academic year 2020/2021.
Activities which can be supported by the Mobility Fund (descending priority):
- study at a foreign university for a period of one to two semesters
- study of foreign students at Charles University
- stays of foreign university staff or researchers at the University
- short-term scientific and research stays abroad
- participation of students in international study or professional events abroad
Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application. The deadline for submitting is October 23, 2020. The application opens on July 1, 2020.
NOTE: Due to the cancellation of the spring round of the Charles University Mobility Fund, trips and stays made in the period from 1st July 2020 may be supported in exceptional and justified cases.
- The Mobility Fund provides support for a maximum of 50% of the total costs associated with the stay or trip.
- Funds are allocated only for future mobility.
- The contribution from the Mobility Fund cannot be claimed for Erasmus+ stays, which include a scholarship.
More information on this link.