Mobility Fund currently accepts applications for supports of:
- study stay at a foreign university for a period of one to two semesters
- short-term scientific and research stays abroad
- study stay of foreign students at Charles University
- stays of foreign university staff or researchers
- applications are submitted via Charles University web application
The deadline is Thursday, 13 October 2022 (midnight).
- The Mobility Fund provides support for a maximum of 50% of the total costs
- Funds are allocated only for future mobilities longer than 3 weeks
- The contribution from the Mobility Fund cannot be claimed for Erasmus+ exchanges
More information here.