- National Institute of Mental Health: psychological and psychiatric assistance to people from Ukraine and their family members on a priority basis and without prior appointment – phone 283 088 139, 283 088 244, email: @email
- Free therapy for people affected by the situation in Ukraine
Czech Psychological Alliance for Global Change – link to a list of psychologists/psychotherapists providing crisis intervention and free help
- Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic offers psychological assistance to citizens affected by the war in Ukraine and an information signpost
- Signpost uapomocvkrizi.cz
- Free psychological counselling offered by the InBase Centre
- If you have not received the assistance you need through any of the options listed above, you may contact the Faculty Coordinator, Dr. Grebenyuk directly – @email, phone +420 773 334 084.