Essential Bureaucracy – Information for Students Who Have Graduated
This page tells you how to get confirmation that the basic qualification received in the Czech Republic is in accordance with European Community law and Directive 2005/36/ES.
The application form is available on the website of the Czech Ministry of Health – see http://www.mzcr.cz/odbornik/dokumenty/osvedceni-k-vykonu-zdravotnickeho-povolani-v-clenskych-statech-eu-a-svycarske-konfederaci_1776_2050_3.html
Do the following steps:
Click on Žádost dle § 42 eng.doc
Fill the application form as follows:
- Circle part a) that the basic qualification...
fill in all required data
- Former surname – for women only. Fill in this box if you married and your surname has changed.
- Place of birth – write your city and state of birth.
- Country for which the ‘Certificate’ will be issued: Select the country where you are planning to practice (this question is for statistical purposes only).
- Address of permanent residence – your official address abroad – usually written in your passport. The Ministry will send your certificate to this address if you don’t specify a different contact address.
- Contact address – fill in this section if you want the Ministry to send your certificate to a different address than your permanent residence.
circle part a) basic qualification and fill in the required data
Print the application and sign and date it (on page 4).
- An officially verified copy of your university diploma
- An officially verified copy of the state examination certificate or diploma supplement
- A copy of your identification card
- A copy of your marriage certificate (only for women who have changed their name)
- A 500,– Kč stamp (kolek), which is available at post office
Send or deliver this paper and other documents to
Palackého náměstí 375/4
128 00 Praha 2
Office hours (for the Podatelna):
Monday and Friday 8.00 a.m. – 16.30 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8.00 a.m. – 15.00
The responsible person is: Mgr. Marie Pláteníková (, telefon: +420 224 972 915
The issuing process lasts approximately 30 days from the day you submit your application. The Ministry of Health provides a service to post the certificate to abroad for free. The certificate is issued in the Czech language.
Please also read the information on this website – www.mzcr.cz/obsah/informace-k-postupu-pri-overovani-verejnych-listin_2781_1.html. The English text is below the Czech text.