Mobility Fund Announces Call for Submitting Applications for 2020/2021
The Charles University Mobility Fund announces call for submitting applications for academic year 2020/2021.
Activities which can be supported by the Mobility Fund (descending priority):
- study at a foreign university for a period of one to two semesters
- study of foreign students at Charles University
- stays of foreign university staff or researchers at the University
- short-term scientific and research stays abroad
- participation of students in international study or professional events abroad
Applications are submitted via a Charles University web application. The deadline for submitting is 18 October 2020 (midnight).
- The Mobility Fund provides support for a maximum of 50% of the total costs associated with the stay or trip.
- Funds are allocated only for future mobility.
- The contribution from the Mobility Fund cannot be claimed for Erasmus+ stays, which include a scholarship.
More information on this link.