Premises of Motol University Hospital (areál Fakultní nemocnice v Motole)
The faculty's Dean's Office (děkanát), joint workplaces of the faculty and Motol University Hospital and some faculty departments are located here.
- The final station on Metro Line A (the ‘green’ line), Nemocnice Motol, is very close.
- Metro Line B: from Anděl metro station, take bus no. 167 to the Nemocnice Motol bus stop.
- Metro Line B: from Nové Butovice metro station, take bus no. 184 or 168 to the Nemocnice Motol bus stop.
- Metro Line B: from Luka metro station, take bus no. 174 to the Nemocnice Motol bus stop.
- From Václav Havel Airport: take bus no. 119 to Nádraží Veleslavín metro station, then change and take Metro Line A to Nemocnice Motol station.
If you are coming by car, there is a car park available at Motol University Hospital (info on FNM website).
Campus of theoretical and preclinical departments (areál teoretických a preklinických ústavů)
Plzeňská Street. Most of the theoretical and preclinical departments of the Second Faculty of Medicine are located here.
The Motol stop is nearby:
- Tram lines 9, 10
- Bus lines (city transport or MHD) 168, 174, 180
- Bus lines (suburban transport or PID) 304, 365, 380
Access and parking
Car parks are available:
- P1–P4 – free for employees; public first hour free of charge, each additional hour 100 CZK
- P5 – free public parking
Access on foot and by car