MUDr. Azzat Al-Redouan
Present – Research Doctorate- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Experimental Surgery. Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University. Prague
Present – Research Doctorate- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Neuroscience. Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University. Prague
2017 – Doctor Of Medicine (MUDr.). First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University. Prague
2007 – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biomedical Sciences. Western Michigan University. MI, USA
2018-Present – Teaching & Research Assistant Staff. Department of Anatomy, Second Faculty of Medicine-Charles University. Prague
2015-2018 – External Assistant. Department of Anatomy, Second Faculty of Medicine-Charles University. Prague
1) Morphological neurosciences:
- Basal ganglia.
- Neuronal degenerative changes in post status epilepticus.
- Neuroimaging in epilepsy.
2) Clinical anatomy:
- Scapula morphometry.
- Peripheral nerves anatomical entrapments.
- Vascular variations, Arterial tortuosity.
- Vertebrobasilar artery.
- Sonography of musculoskeletal system.
- Skull base.
- Degenerative neuronal changes in the rat basal ganglia induced by status epilepticus at different developmental stages.
- Scapular region topography concerning peripheral nerves and anatomical implication of nerve entrapment (supported by Grants Agency Charles Univ. GAUK no.1720119, 2019-2021).
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES MEMEBERSHIPS
2019 – Czech League Against Epilepsy
2019 – International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
2019 – Czech Neuroradiological Society
2019 – Czech Neuroscience Society
2019 – Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS)
2019 – International Brain Research Organization (IBR)
2019 – Czech Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
2019 – European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB)
2019 – World Federation for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (WFUMB)
2019 – Czech Medical Association J. E. Purkyně
2018 – Czech Anatomical Society
2018 – European Federation for Experimental Morphology (EFEM)
2018 – International Federation of Associations of Anatomists (IFAA)