Charles University in Prague - 2nd Faculty of Medicine, V Úvalu 84, Praha 5, 150 06
Prague, 17 Feb, 2010
Conditions of transfer
of students of other medical faculties who wish to continue their studies at the Charles University in Prague, 2nd Faculty of Medicine. (acc. to Art 3, Par 6 of the Admission Procedure Regulations of the CU in Prague)
Conditions for admission:
||Filing of application for study including all the requisites, such as the receipt for the Admission procedure fee paid by 31 July of the given year (when transferring to Czech language courses).
||Filing of application for admission without entry exam by 31 July of the given year, including a proper justification of the request (when transferring to Czech language courses).
||Filing of application for admission without entry exam by 31 August of the given year, including a proper justification of the request (when transferring to English language courses).
||Completion of all study requirements for the year of study in which the student is currently enrolled, which fact shall be documented by the student by 31 August of the given year.
||There is no transferring to either the first or the final year of the study programme.
||Transfer is only possible within the identical study programme and/or study course.
The Dean of the Faculty may admit the Applicant when
- the Applicant fulfills the conditions A through C
- no more than three differential credits (assessments) shall be required following comparison of the two Faculties' study programmes
- the Applicant has passed the Czech language exam while tranferring to the 4th or 5th year of English language general medicine course
- the Applicant's grade average is lower then 2.5, including the repeated exams.
- the application is reviewed by the Dean and final decision given.
The fulfillment of the requirements shall be certified by the vice-dean for Study Affairs. Any extraordinary circumstances shall be left for the Dean's consideration.
Authorized by the Academic senate on: 17 Feb 2010
This document comes into force on: 17 Feb 2010
doc. MUDr. Ondřej Hruák, Ph.D.