In Prague on 29. June 2023
Notification of a selection process for an academic position
The Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University announces the selection process for an academic position at the Department of Internal Medicine, Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and Motol University Hospital
- with a work position of 0,200
- with the expected start in May 2023
- University education in general medicine
- Specialised competence (attestation) in the field of Internal Medicine
- Research and publishing activity for education purposes
- Professional focus on nephrology and dialysis
- Pedagogical experience
- Active knowledge of English and Czech/Slovak language required
Applications, along with photocopies of documentation on education, curriculum vitae, work history overview, overview of scientific and publishing activities, and at least one reference letter, should be submitted within 30 days after publication of the selection process to: Děkanát 2. LF UK, Regina Sloupová, Personální a mzdové oddělení, V Úvalu 84, 150 06, Praha 5 Motol, e-mail: @email.
prof. MUDr. Marek Babjuk, CSc.
Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
In connection with applying for this selection procedure and sending the required documents, we would like to inform you that the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, with its registered office at V Úvalu 84, Prague 5 - Motol, will comply with relevant legislation, especially Act No. 110. / 2019 Coll., to process your personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure for this position until the end of this selection procedure.