In Prague on 29. June 2023
Notification of a selection process for an academic position
The Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University announces the selection process for an academic position at the Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and Motol University Hospital.
- with a work position of 0,100
- with the expected start on 1 October 2023
- University education in medicine
- Academic title of Ph.D. is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Rehabilitation
- Research and publishing activity
- Pedagogical experience in the field
- Teaching experience and readiness to guarantee field-specific subjects taught at the department
- Professional and personal prerequisites
- Active knowledge of English and Czech/Slovak language required
Applications, along with photocopies of documentation on education, curriculum vitae, work history overview, overview of scientific and publishing activities, and at least one written reference letter, should be submitted within 30 days after publication of the selection process to: Děkanát 2. LF UK, Regina Sloupová, Personální a mzdové oddělení, V Úvalu 84, 150 06 Praha 5 - Motol, e-mail: @email.
prof. MUDr. Marek Babjuk, CSc.
Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
In connection with applying for this selection procedure and sending the required documents, we would like to inform you that the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, with its registered office at V Úvalu 84, Prague 5 - Motol, will comply with relevant legislation, especially Act No. 110. / 2019 Coll., to process your personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure for this position until the end of this selection procedure.