Prague, 10 September 2021
Publication of tender for the position of Academic Staff Member
The Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, announces the selection process for a candidate for an academic position for the Department of Medical Ethics and Humanities, Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University:
- with a work position of 0.200
- with the expected start on 1 November 2021
- University level education in psychology, medical psychology or communications (Ph.D. or just prior to completion)
- Specialization in palliative care, medical psychology or a related field
- Publishing activity in the field of palliative care, medical psychology or a related field
- Experience with teaching at a University, preferably at a department of medicine
- Active knowledge of English for the purpose of teaching, organization of teaching in English, preparation of international meetings focused on bioethics and psychology, etc., plus advanced knowledge of Czech/Slovak are a prerequisite
Applications will be accepted, together with photocopies of documents on education, CV, course of experience, overview of scientific and publishing activities and at least one reference, up to 30 days after the publication of the tender at: Děkanát 2. LF UK, Personální a mzdové oddělení, V Úvalu 84, 150 06 Praha 5 – Motol, e-mail: @email.
prof. MUDr. Vladimír Komárek, CSc.
Dean of the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University
In connection with applying for this selection procedure and sending the required documents, we would like to inform you that the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University, with its registered office at V Úvalu 84, Prague 5 - Motol, will comply with relevant legislation, especially Act No. 110. / 2019 Coll., to process your personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure for this position until the end of this selection procedure.