In Prague on 6 September 2021
Notification of a selection process for an academic position
The Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University announces the selection process for candidates for academic positions of 1 academic staff and 1 academic staff lecturer for the Department of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Second Medical Faculty, Charles University and Motol University Hospital:
- with a work position of 2× 0,250
- with the expected start on 1 November 2021
- University education in the field of medicine
- Participation in SVL in haematology and transfusion medicine (attestation or experience in the field with prerequisites for early completion of the attestation)
- Teaching experience from a medical faculty
- Research and publication activity
- Active, field specific communication in English on level C plus and advanced level of the Czech/Slovak language required
Applications, along with photocopies of documentation on education, curriculum vitae, work history overview, overview of scientific and publishing activities, and at least one reference letter, should be submitted within 30 days after publication of the selection process to:
Děkanát 2. LF UK, Personální a mzdové oddělení, V Úvalu 84, 150 06 Praha 5 – Motol, email: @email.
prof. MUDr. Vladimír Komárek, CSc.
Dean of the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University
In connection with applying for this selection procedure and sending the required documents, we would like to inform you that the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University, with its registered office at V Úvalu 84, Prague 5 - Motol, will comply with relevant legislation, especially Act No. 110. / 2019 Coll., to process your personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure for this position until the end of this selection procedure.