Prague, 10 September 2021
Notification of a selection process for an academic position
The Dean of the Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University announces the selection process for a candidate for an academic position for the Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague and Motol University Hospital:
- with a work position of 1.000
- with the expected start on 1 November 2021
- University level education in physiotherapy
- Minimum experience of 10 years in the field of rehabilitation
- Pedagogical experience of at least 10 years
- Personal and professional prerequisites
- Experience with teaching in English and readiness to endorse professional subjects taught in the workplace
- Presumption of scientific and publishing activity
- Prerequisites for completing doctoral studies
- Active, professional communication in English and advanced knowledge of Czech/Slovak are a prerequisite
Applications will be accepted, together with photocopies of documents on education, CV, course of experience, overview of scientific and publishing activities and at least one reference, up to 30 days after the publication of the tender at Děkanát 2. LF UK, Personální a mzdové oddělení, V Úvalu 84, 150 06 Praha 5 – Motol, e-mail: @email.
prof. MUDr. Vladimír Komárek, CSc.
Dean of the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University
In connection with applying for this selection procedure and sending the required documents, we would like to inform you that the Second Medical Faculty, Charles University, with its registered office at V Úvalu 84, Prague 5 - Motol, will comply with relevant legislation, especially Act No. 110. / 2019 Coll., to process your personal data for the purposes of the selection procedure for this position until the end of this selection procedure.