Charles University in Prague - 2nd Faculty of Medicine, V Úvalu 84, Praha 5, 150 06
Provision of the Dean No. 2/2009
Concerning Tuition Fees for International Students
Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award
- Students with the best grades (students from the English parallel class in the 90th to 100th percentiles, according to the average academic result for the entire length of study), who do not concurrently satisfy the conditions of the /Best International Medical Student Award/ published on
http://www.lf2.cuni.cz/Dekanat/predpisy/best.htm), become recipients of the /Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award/.
- The Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award is granted only to those students who have hitherto completed the majority of exams at the 2nd Faculty of Medicine and are subject to regular tuition fees in the relevant academic year.
- Recipients of the Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award will have their tuition fees reduced to 245 000 CZK in the given academic year.
- In the case of a number of students achieving identical results in accordance with the 90th percentile, all such students will be rewarded in a manner that takes into account the number of students with these results.
- The Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award is awarded once per year on the basis of the grade point average achieved in all hitherto completed years of study.
- Recipients of the Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award will not be granted a grade-based stipend.
- Allocation of the Top 10 per cent International Medical Students Award must be confirmed by the Dean.
- This Provision is valid from the start of the academic year 2009/2010.
doc. MUDr. Ondřej Hruák, Ph.D.
8 January 2009
Lists of awarded students for
academic year 2008/09
academic year 2009/10
academic year 2010/11
academic year 2011/12
Submitted by (Assistant of the Dean) for posting on the web 2. 2. 2009.